Allegro MicroSystems, LLC is a leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance semiconductors. Allegro's innovative solutions serve high-growth applications within the automotive market, with additional focus on office automation, industrial, and consumer/communications solutions. Allegro is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts (USA) with design, applications, and sales support centers located worldwide.
Allegro develops integrated circuit solutions focused on motor control, regulation, and magnetic field sensing applications. We provide highly integrated mixed-signal ICs, adding more components and greater functionality. Allegro's line has extensive product breadth and depth, with standard "plug and play" products.
- Market leading Hall-effect sensor IC manufacturer with a broad portfolio of innovative solutions focused on the automotive market space
- Customized packaging solutions that incorporate magnetic circuits to simplify applications issues
- System-On-Chip power IC capability incorporating multiple power drivers, regulators, and control logic functions
- Proprietary BCD (Bi-polar, CMOS, DMOS) and BiCMOS wafer process technology that allows the merging of dense digital circuitry with power and or magnetic sensing structures
Coilcraft is a leading global supplier of magnetic components including high-performance RF chip inductors, power magnetics and filters.Product Line:
- Wirewound chip inductors from 0201 to 1812 with an emphasis on tight inductance tolerance, high frequency performance and high Q factors.
- High efficiency, compact design, high current SMD power inductors in composite and ferrite materials, including automotive grade parts.
- Planar transformers and inductors
- EMI/RFI filters
- RFID transponder coils
- Wideband RF transformers
- Power over Ethernet transformers
- High reliability magnetics and testing services
Coilcraft all-new Power Magnetics Tools Suite allows users to quickly find and compare inductors performances based on their exact operating conditions, from inductance at current operating point. An analysis at different ambient temperatures is also possible. Coilcraft has also recently launched a completely redesigned online RF Inductor Tools Suite to help engineers find RF inductors that will work under their true operating conditions. Coilcraft offers complete libraries of S-parameters and SPICE models to help users accurately simulate the performance of Coilcraft inductors in their circuits.
Shaping the World with Sensor Solutions.
AMS is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced sensor solutions.Leading manufacturers around the globe rely on ams’ sensing know-how for advanced systems design. For ams, “Sensing is Life”, and our passion is in creating the sensor solutions that make devices and technology smarter, safer, easier-to-use, and more eco-friendly.
AMS’ sensor solutions are at the heart of the products and technologies that define our world today – from smartphones and mobile devices to smart homes and buildings, industrial automation, medical technology and connected vehicles. Our products drive applications requiring small form factor, low power, highest sensitivity and multi-sensor integration. We offer sensors (including optical sensors), interfaces and related software for consumer, communications, industrial, medical, and automotive markets.